Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rainy day play dough!

Since it has been raining at lot lately (not complaining..well kind of) we have been doing "projects/things" inside. This one was worth capturing. =) We made play dough that they could eat. Here's the recipe:

1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 honey
2 cups powdered milk
*I halved the recipe and it made more than enough for the girls.

First mix the PB and honey together and then add 1 cup of powdered milk.
Then gradually add the rest of the milk until the mix is no longer sticky. Your done!
I didn't use all the milk that is called for- it worked well. I didn't want to make it too dry.

Here's our pics:

The girls were not sure what was going to happen, but they were excited!

the ingredients:

Getting ready to break it up:


First thing Keegan did was put it in her mouth...that is why we made it!


See liked it!

Kinsey thought it was so much fun...

Keegan really just ate it the whole time...I played with hers.

I made this for Kinsey...she was concerned that Keegan was going to eat her "name".

the fun...

2 comments:

The 5 Powell's said...

Soooo fun! We're going to copy you and do it on our next rainy day.
I can't believe how grown up Kinsey looks...seriously...I'm beyond amazed. I expect Keegan to look more grown up every time I see a picture but dude, Kinsey looks soooo much older. Makes me sad I'm missing it in person.

autumn said...

The are so beautiful! I can't believe how much they are starting to look alike.
Love,ya
Autumn