Wednesday, September 3, 2008

8 months ago....




Keegan was making her way into the world. I can't believe it has already been 8 months! Some things about her:

1. She crawls (army style..on arms and belly) all over the place and she is FAST! She can do it the normal way, but gets too tired holding up that big belly...=)
2. She can sit up from a crawling position...good skill!
3. She has started pulling up on everything 2 weeks ago and her face has all the bruises to prove it.
4. She can climb up stairs- found this out this weekend when I couldn't find her in my parents house...only to see her 3 stairs up- yes...I freaked!
5. She wants to walk so bad, but just doesn't have the balance or "strength" just yet.
6. She loves FOOD....if she had any teeth I would probably start trying to give her some "adult food"...because she grunts for mine all the time.
7. She doesn't have any teeth yet...I think she has been "teething" for 2 weeks now...where are those teeth?
8. She has the best laugh and you can make her laugh so easily!
9. She loves her big sister...I wish I could capture her face in the mornings when we go in to see her...it is so adorable.
10. She loves her Daddy and loves to play with him...her face lights up when he gets home!
11. She has the loudest scream ever! =) (in my opinion)
12. She "rocks" her whole body when she hears any kind of music or beat...I love it!
13. She is a Momma's girl all the way!
14. I love those big blue eyes...My sister always said I had the "precious moments" eyes...I think she inherited them.

I love ya Keegan...can't wait for a million more months together!

1 comment:

Jamie Goodwin said...

I love your blog! I'm now following you on RSS feed. Happy 8 months! Your girls are both soooo precious!