Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kinsey-isms


So I have been collecting these for a while and thought I would share them on this rainy day....(some have come and gone but I still wanted to post them)

"mo"- more
"tay-do"- potato
"zoot"- zoo
"tee-too"- cock-a-doodle-doo
"Haustie"- Austin
"Ne-Ne"- Neely
"Ki-Ki" or "Keenan"- Keegan
"All Daddy"- Big Daddy
"All Bird"- Big Bird
"Awe day"- Birthday
"hold you"- pick me up
"dip"- is ketchup, syrup (anything you dip stuff in)
"Chock milk"- chocolate milk
"Keenan is reeso"- Keegan is zero
"I nuan you"- I love you
When you ask her how old is daddy she replies "turnie-nine" (29)
When you ask her what she wants for lunch... "toe jam" (I have no idea where she got that)
Whenever she does a #2...she always says- "Shew-wee Kinsey stinky poo-poo" everytime!

So I think that is enough for now. I will try to have updates I they "appear/happen". It's fun having a 2 year old!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heehee!!! I love new talkers! :)