Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The 5th Ferguson...

So much has been going on this past month, but the biggest news is A 5th member of our family will be joining us some time in June. The official due date is July 3rd, but I have never made it to the due date. Also since I seem to grow big babies..."baby fergy" will more than likely be arriving in June by induction. We are excited! Even though this is not our plan, God knew this "Baby" would be a part of our family. As I write this, I am 9 weeks 5 days along. I have been very nauseous and haven't been "sick" except for Thanksgiving when I had the stomach "bug"....not very fun when you are already sick to start with. We will keep you updated on the all the progress on this little one. Here is the first official photo:

I know it doesn't look like anything to those of you who have never had an ultrasound...but I promise it's not a blob, but a baby! =)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congratulations! :) Looking forward to keeping up with you and reading more updates.

Heather Ayers said...

Sweet baby... Please be a boy... please be a boy... Noah needs a buddy!!

Travelin Fam said...

Congrats by the way. I know I'm a few months off. What is your youngest gals age?