Monday, August 11, 2008

"That's Ferfect"

Today has been a funny day with Kinsey. She amazes me at how much she knows and what she says. (On a side note: the doctor told me last week that she talks like a three year old....you didn't have to tell me that) Anyway...this morning when she was having her morning "movement" she states right after..."That's ferfect!". I asked did you just say "That's perfect"? She proudly says..."yes!" It made me laugh out loud...I wonder where she picked that up and why to say it about the "movement"? She said it later today as well when we cleaned up from lunch--I understand that one. Also she was playing with the air vent in her room and I told her not to touch it and she told me... "this is only for mommys and daddys". I agreed and thought....that's funny! So I hope you have a "ferfect" day!

No comments: