Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I've been tagged..yay!

So I feel loved (and cool the fact that more than my family reads my blog)! Jamie , who just finished blogging out her incredible story of her life...it's amazing- you must check it out, tagged me in blog world, as she puts it!
Here are the rules.....
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!!

So here is goes...

1. I grew up on a chicken farm...yep 4 houses...75,000 chickens and I named each one...just kidding!
2. I love the smell of clean laundry..it's my favorite smell!
3. I am older than my husband Shea- right now I am 30 and he is 29...but that will change in February!
4. I can't really wear heels...my feet are "double jointed" and it hurts too much!
5. The seafood section at the grocery store makes me gag..I always hold my breath through it!
6. My younger sister supplies my wardrobe. I think I have only bought pants recently...Thanks Autumn for the hand-me-ups!

Okay now I tag...(I hope they read this)...Mandy, Cynthia (and Joey), Heather , Brittany, Lara, McKenna....okay girls your turn!

No comments: