Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Looking for a sweet deal...act now!

Okay- so I have been researching coupons and deals all over the blog world because I am trying to save us money (that we don't have). Anyway- I stumbled over this deal. It worked. I got 18 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers, Cutlery, & Cutting Board all for (wait for it) $3.98!! It took me a few times going through it to figure it out, but it actually worked. Check out this link and she will tell you the rest. I had to find my e-mail in the spam section and then click on the link 3 times and log in to get the code but it worked. I didn't have to do anything else. Try this...act soon, because I don't know how long this will last! I hope it helps someone else!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS AMBER!!!!! It worked out great! Hope all is well down there in the ATL!
Brendan McIntyre

Hollie said...

Wow! What a deal. I will have to check that out! Great to see you at Catalyst!