Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And the verdict is.....

A BOY!
We are so excited...and yet shocked at the same time. The lady doing the ultra-sound started out doing her normal routine of an ultra-sound while Shea and I talked about our predictions which we both said another girl (just to be safe). She got curious and went straight to find out and announced...it's a boy. My response was "IT IS?!?". I was a little overwhelmed with the news...I really didn't believe it. I am excited and worried about raising a boy...I know I will learn real quick. =) I can say this now because it is a boy, but I had a feeling that it was a boy, but I was not 100% sure because we have two precious girls. I don't know what we are going to do with a boy... our house/toys is going to need a boy makeover. Shea is already planning all the Duke decor and I am trying to "hold" him back. hehe To answer the next question...we don't have a definite name yet, but we are working on it. Names are so hard...especially for two people to agree on. So...here begins our journey of baby fergy boy. I am sure there will be lots of news to blog about. =) (In honor of boys...this blog was written in blue...Duke blue...)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congrats on a boy! They are so much fun and so, so sweet.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Tim didn't win on decorating Cobe's room with Laker stuff, but he did win on the name. You are going to great with a boy. I grew up in a family of all girls and Cobe was a shock to me....still is some times, but it is a good shock. I love it. Good luck!