Friday, February 13, 2009

Update on life the last few months...

I don't even know where to begin...but I have been putting off bloggin' because our cameras were left at the grandparents. Finally got them back...so here goes the "spewing"-um..I mean updating.
December...Keegan got her 1st tooth...here is me trying to get a picture and Keegan letting me know she is not happy about it!

Taking "family" photos...easier said than done...obviously these were not used for any Christmas card...but they will make you laugh...


Papa and Mimi came over for Christmas Eve night and Christmas morning...we made cookies and had fun hanging out! **I don't know why we don't have any pictures of Mimi....I guess she will be okay with that.. ;)**




*more to come later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a beautiful family

Anonymous said...

Funny Ha Ha ! I hope my kids are as beautiful as yours one day :0) Love Ya

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! So glad you found my blog... now I'll be faithfully checking yours :)
Thanks for your sweet comment.. I will totally take you up on the offer for photography practice btw... I am trying to learn and love the chance to capture sweet kids and families!!!