Tuesday, February 17, 2009

If you need Great pictures....

My friend, Joy, who is an amazing photographer is running a special on her photography. She is back in the Atlanta area after living in Tennessee for a while and is offering an incredible deal for an unlimited session and the full CD of photos for only $150. That is unbelievable! I have had her take pictures several times for us and she never ceases to amaze me!!! You have to check out her work! Whether you are pregnant, getting married, have a new baby, or just need family photos, Joy is the woman to call! She is great at capturing the moment, the smiles, and the memories! Even if you are a little drive from Atlanta, she will be worth the trip! Check Joy and her photography out here! Here is a little bit of her work of us and my girls. I can't wait til I we have this baby...and get her to take more pictures!!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amber! you are so sweet!! this post made my day. thank you for doing this! :) I cant wait to hear what #3 is :)

Anonymous said...

amber you are so sweet! what a blessing this post was to me. I really appreciate it! I am anxious to hear what #3 is! :)

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Ya'll are the CUTEST little family!

Adding you to my reader, by the way :)